Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Father and Son's

The father and son's camp out is just around the corner and my boys are getting ants in their pants waiting to go.  What about yours? Do you all have any similar traditions in your family.  I'd love to hear about them. In honor of the upcoming father and son's camp out  I am posting my favorite Father and son's picture.

Post-edit:  These are not my children and this is technically not my favorite father and son's picture.  It's a picture I took recently of our good friends from England and I am currently in love with it.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Lol! Some confusion there? It is my favourite father and sons picture! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling! And you crack me up with your post-edit, lol!! Traditions.. traditions.. boy, I need to think of some!!

    ReplyDelete