Friday, January 22, 2010

Jennifer and Brian

Meet Brian and Jennifer J.  Back in the fall, I had the opportunity to spend the afternoon with this neat couple capturing their fun personalities.  Jennifer was so open with me it was easy to feel as if I had known her always.  She told me her version of meeting Brian for the first time...she thought he was FINE!  Brian in turn shared his version ... he had no idea that she even liked him. According to him, she was all business (they worked together). They sorted it out and have been married for a few years now.

During the session I asked a lot of both Brian and Jennifer.  The looks Brian gave me in response to my suggestions were hilarious.  It was hard to maintain my composure enough to get the shots I did. It was by far one of my most memorable photography experiences so far. They were both so willing to do almost everything I asked of them and always with their great big smiles.  So with out any further delay here is a small glimpse of Brian and Jennifer. 


No comments:

Post a Comment