Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The {B} family

My first memory of this family is of the mother. She caught my eye in church one day wearing her awesome red circle earrings. "Where can I get a pair of those I thought to myself"? Then, I took a second look and noticed her aquamarine colored eyes and dark hair. Something about all of those great features working together with her black outfit and red earrings said to me, "you've got to take that girls picture". So I called her up and asked her about it. She agreed wondering what she was getting herself into I am sure. At that point I didn't have much of a portfolio and only had a few sessions under my belt. But despite my inexperience she agreed and it turned out to be a good session other than the fact that I ended up getting lost for the shoot putting us back nearly an hour from the scheduled time. Her poor kids were such troopers, I am guessing they were pretty tired once we finished.

Thank you {B} family for making my pictures look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment